"Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet."
- John 13:14
Jim Line, Interim Pastor
To serve churches in transition
- · equipping the church to be servants of God
- · ministering to the sick & hurting
- · loving people as an example of “Christlikeness”
- · To preach the word with clarity, conviction, & depth
- · leading the church to grow spiritually
- · leading new people to become part of the local church
- · To teach from the word of God
- · guiding members and friends to live out their faith in their world
- · strengthening faith and commitment to God
- Wife – Elizabeth (Libby) married 1967
- Son – Eric, 1971 ordained minister serving as an associate
- Son – Ryan, 1978 working on Masters in pastoral counseling
- Olivet Nazarene University, BA Theology, minors in Eng./Sp. (1967)
- Asbury College, Studies in Middle East Archaeology (1966)
- Michigan Studies Research Center – “Marriage Counseling” (1975)
- Ohio State University, Newark Branch, “Ministering to Alcoholics” (1977)
- “K” Church, “School of Large Church Management” (1998-2000)
- Almeda College & University, Masters of Theology (2003)
David Diehl, Discipleship Pastor
Pastor David was ordained by the Church of the Nazarene and served in ministry positions in Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania for over 26 years. He moved to Myrtle Beach in 2013 upon retiring from his last ministry position in Benton, Pennsylvania.
David is passionate about Christians becoming true disciples as they learn to walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, our Savior. His goal is to encourage others to put their faith into action as they grow in knowledge and understanding of God’s Word.
David and his wife, Carolyn, live in Myrtle Beach and have four grown children and eleven grandchildren in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and California.
Jerry Barrick, Youth Pastor
From Carlisle Pennsylvania, Jerry and his wife, Melisse, moved to Myrtle Beach in 2005. Jerry has two sons, and is an amazing chef!
As we all can tell, it is obvious that Jerry loves his job as GSCC's Youth Pastor. He is constantly thinking of new and exciting ways to raise up the upcoming generation of young adults into worshipers!
"I'm privileged to spend time with the youth of GSCC, and so thankful that God can work through me to help guide them in their walk with Him."